I bought the Sergeant’s Gold flea & tick squeeze-on for my 15 month old 77 # dog and applied it yesterday morning. By 10pm he wasn’t acting right. I figured that he was having a bad reaction to the flea stuff and gave him a bath to clean it off. By 1:30 am he was restless and couldn’t stop moving and twitching. I called the vets office and they had me give him benedryl. I woke up at 5am to him having seizures! He has been having seizures on and off all day. By 1:30 pm he was at the vets office where they said that the Hartz/Seargeant’s product is toxic and a poisen and he was having symptoms of the toxicity from it. They are now giving him an “antidote” and bathed him in Dawn detergent to get rid of any residual poisen. This stuff is supposed to stay in his system for 1 month! He is still seizing and will probably need another dose of the antidote. They are keeping him over night and maybe longer.