had a moment of stupidity. I already knew from when I was a kid that this company has bad products from the news in the 80s and 90s.Used it again tonight and 2 hours later my 12 pound mixed breed baby girl was lethargic and her head was trembling. I snatched her up and bathed her fast,in tears at my stupidity. called the Hartz ppl.they don’t care.wasn’t their product.she is allergic to something..duhhhhhh their poison !! she is now fine,called her vet.he knew right away.has seen it before. so i am looking for something organic to help.she is a happy girl now. for a few hours of illness and mom’s guilty feelings,she has been getting treats…lol..happy story here..i wish everyone could have one too. sorry for every one’s loss and pain. I love all pets and this company has to be stopped !!!!