My husband & I found the most adorable 3-month old stray a few days ago and we took her inside & straight to the vet. My vet gave her Hartz flea medicine & told us to follow up with the Hartz flea spray afterward. Well, we did, & a few hours later, our precious tiny kitten could not stand up or walk & started having seizures. We rushed her to the all night emergency pet clinic, & we were told that the Hartz had literally POISONED her. They said she was in grave condition & she would have to have a blood transfusion, & right now she is being fed glucose sugar through an I.V. because she has not only been poisoned, but has developed anemia with seizures. I have to wait atleast 24 hours to see if I can ever bring my new little fur-baby home. It’s bad enough that Hartz is still on the market & has killed dozens of animals, but I found out the hard way that not all vets are even aware of this (or either they don’t care). PLEASE, if you love your animals, do not use any Hartz products. (Advantage works great, though)!