hartz scare

It all started I was petting my sweet kitty and I looked down and he was crawling with bugs, when I looked closer I realized that they were fleas I freaked. I have never in my life even seen a pet that had fleas!! So of couse I ran out a bought the first thing I could find, it was the hartz flea spray for cats. So I put it on both my cats one was 1 year old and the other 6 months, I left it for a day my older cat milo just sat and stared at me as if he was trying to tell me somthing!! My younger cat chole was drooling all over the place so I put them in the sink and bathed them with dish soap I didn’t think anything was wrong I was just going with my insinict and what milo was telling me!! Thank god I did after reading the stories on here they could have both died in maybe a few hours if I didn’t get that nasty stuff off of them, these people should be shot for what they have done to all these poor people, all they are trying to do is help there pets not KILL them!!! I will NEVER buy hartz or any flea products for my cat AGAIN!!! A flea comb and dish soap works great as long as you treat your home with the proper stuff that kills al the flea life cycles, IGR and permethrin as long as your cats and pets are far away from the crap you will be fine!! I hope something is done to prevent this from happening to other pet owners!!


Did you know: That when ordering most address labels, they give you 4 lines for your name and address? Most people only use 3 lines. One for your name, one for your street and one for your city, state and zip. Let’s all use the 4th line to spread the word!! Do you want to know what I put on my 4th line? I put www.hartzvictims.org. SPREAD THE WORD!!

2 in 1 flea and tick kills

I think it is time that this nonsence is taken to court. I am sitting here, this very moment as i hold my dying kitten. He was peppered in fleas, and so i very gently rubed the 2 in 1 flea treatment (spray), watered down onto his skin, i bathed his as you would normally bath a kitten, blow dyred him to prevent hypothermia, and within the hour he was unable to walk,had lost (it seemed) most feeling on one side of his body, made no noise, and has just been laying here doing nothing, fighting…its been 6hrs and hes still breathing, but im sure he will not make it until morning….Why isnt something being done about this…the more i read into it online the more i learned how harmful, and toxic it is, to both animals and humans. Why are were able to buy this for our pets, and more so, why are they storing it in the kitten section, so that it is understood to be safe for animals when it is cleary not! I am pissed, and he better live!