BEWARE**Sergeants Gold Flea & Tick

Treated My 6yr old Collie Mix with Sergeants Gold Flea & Tick….Followed the directions on box..5 Hours later he became very ill, shaking, drooling and vomiting for hours. I brought him my Vet and was told that the flea medication was very harsh and toxic. My dog was poisoned by this product.
He was given Atropine to conteract the poison and scrubbed down to remove all residue of this product. Cost me time/money and worry but my dog is okay. I will never again use any of this Companies Products.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *