Yesterday I bought Hartz cream cat dewormer for my kitten thinking I was buying a good brand. How wrong was I. I mixed it in with her food as directed, she only took three bites of food and was dead within 18 hours. Her body became lifeless…she could not support any weight on her legs…she lay down and died. My friend had a kitten from the same litter…she gave the same cream dewormer to her cat this afternoon…within a couple of hours the cat looked drunk…my daughter was there and told her what had happened to our cat the day before…they rushed her to the emergency vets hospital. She has been told that she has to stay there for 2 days at a cost of $1,000 and there is only a 50/50 chance of survival. The vet said it was poison and that it was imported and had not been used here for 20 years. I only just found this web site…I sprayed my other dog and cat with flea spray and bathed them in Hartz 2 in 1 shampoo yesterday…having read all the other comments I am so worried about them now…and will be watching them closely. I do not understand how these products can be sold when they are obviously killing our pets. I will never use them again and advise anyone to spend the extra money and see a vet.