cat at death’s door

I put flea drops on my cat and she is certainly poisoned, shakes and can barely walk. She’s super sensitive to noises and bolts and falls. I researched the morning after and found this site unfortunately too late. I can’t afford a vet. At least some of the stories gave me hope that my cat may survive this. She’s drinking lots, eating salmon and I’m bathing her repeatedly. I will keep praying for her and all the other animals that have suffered, Cathy Hershey

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *