I was lucky – my sister warned me…!

My sister has worked in a veterinary clinic for many years and warned me of the problems with over-the-counter/do-it-yourself pet products. One day she received a telephone call from a panicked woman who said she had applied flea control drops to her dog, and within minutes the dog began to tremble and froth at the mouth. By the time she could reach the telephone and call the vet’s office the dog was unconscious. They rushed the dog to the clinic but the dog was dead by the time they arrived – less than one hour from application of the product. My sister also had some horrible stories of major internal and rectal damage due to over-the-counter worming products. Why is this stuff even available???!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *