Hartz flea spray might have killed my lab

My mother just submitted a story about my family labrador that was admitted to a hosptial this week due to pancreatitis caused by the flea spray. We’re not sure he’s going to make it, because he’s 8 years old. In response, my fiance and I are going to hand out flyers for advertising HartzVictims.org at our local grocery stores and Petcos. I just threw away my Hartz flea shampoo, and we just finished washing our three cats and chihuahua since I also read that the BioSpot we used can cause the same problems as Hartz products.

Say a prayer for Spartacus Maximus while he remains in the hospital lifeless.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *