WE BURIED OUR BEST FRIEND RALPHIE TODAY

AFTER FINDING A TICK ON OUR 5 YEAR OLD MIXED BREED BORDER COLLIE, WE APPLIED THE HARTZ FLEA AND TICK DROPS AS DIRECTED YESTERDAY EVENING. WE NOTICED HIM DRINKING LOTS OF WATER THIS MORNING, BUT DIDN’T THINK ANYTHING ABOUT IT. THEN WE NOTICED THAT HE HAD DIARHEA AND TRIED TO MAKE HIM AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE WHILE WE WORKED IN THE YARD. HE CONTINUED TO BE LETHARGIC THROUGHOUT THE MORNING AND EARLY AFTERNOON, BUT WE DIDN’T DECIDE TO DRIVE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY VET UNTIL HE STOOD TO WALK AND COULDN’T. 5 MINUTES INTO OUR TRIP, OUR LOVING PET RALPHIE DIED….. HEALTHY, ATHLETIC, AND AFFECTIONATE, AND THE MEDICINE WE APPLIED TO HELP HIM IS TO BLAME FOR HIS DEATH….THERE’S SIMPLY NO OTHER EXPLANATION. WE CAN ONLY TAKE SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT SOMEONE THINKING ABOUT SAVING A FEW DOLLARS BY USING THIS IRRESPONSIBLE PRODUCT WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE POISONING THEIR BELOVED PET WITH THE HARTZ PROCUCT. BURYING HIM WAS THE HARDEST THING WE’VE EVER HAD TO DO.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *