Our local veterinarian recently hired me on as a receptionist. I was really excited about working at a vet?s office since I do have a great love of animals. I thought I had a good knowledge base of how to properly care for cats and dogs, but I was shocked when I learned and saw what Hartz products and other over the counter products do to our beloved cats and dogs. I have seen cats die terrible, agonizing deaths – resulting in seizures from using Hartz products. I had a baby puppy die in my arms because his owner unknowingly gave him a bath in Hartz Puppy Shampoo. It was heart wrenching! I just do not understand how Hartz and others can stay on the market when their products kill. I have made it a personal mission to educate people in every way I can to the dangers of using Hartz and other over the counter products. It’s disgusting and inhumane.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *