MY CAT WAS POISONED BY SERGEANT’S SILVER FLEA CONTROL

Saturday, Dec. 10, 2005 – 9:00 p.m.

I applied Sergeant’s Silver Flea Control for Cats, to my cat Pebbles, about 2 p.m. this afternoon – and at about 9 p.m she started shaking and was having a violent reaction to the Flea Control Medicine that I put on her. Fortunately I had a Emergency Vet Phone Number that called – and they told me to bring her right over.

She had another violent reaction just as I got to the Vet and they took her right in. They gave her a bath and a Muscle relaxer and a Valium to relax her. She is going to stay until Monday so they can take care of her and watch her to make sure she does not have another reaction. This makes me very angry – as I was just trying to get rid of the fleas – and not get rid of my baby “Fruity Pebbles”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *