Puppy killed by flea bath…..

During my daughter’s cross country trip with her friend, they came upon an adorable puppy which they named “memphis.” (thats where they adopted her)

I had the pleasure of enjoying that puppy for two days. I spoiled her as I would my own granddaughter and she brought much pleasure to our entire family.

My daughter told us yesterday that Memphis had passed away. I inquired as to the cause. She told me it was due to Hartz flea dip product. Since I heard about this I have been hearing of other people who lost cats and dogs due to the chemicals in Hartzs’ products.

It makes me sick to think these products are still being sold.

That’s my sad story……

debra

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *