Hi my name is Jamie and my friend had to hear some very bad news today, her beloved cat, Cotten had died because of this flea medication. I had to cry myself, the cat was only four years old and had to die a slow and painful death. I havent heard the whole story but i promised myself to definetely try to do everything to stop this medication of being sold! You might see the same story again by my friend, because she will probablly want to write her own story. Please think about this and DO NOT buy Hartz medication!!!!