Yesterday I went to Petsmart and bought a bottle of the Hartz flea and tick dog spray. Last night my Oscar had a seizure. He had 2 more today. I am sickened by these people. How can they sell this stuff. I wish I knew about this website before. We took him to the vet today and they took some blood. I did not even think to mention the spray to the vet. Something needs to be done to these people who make this poison. They are murderers!!! I can only pray that my Oscar survives. I feel so guilty right now. I thought I was doing something to help my dog and now he might die because of me. You better believe that I will tell EVERYBODY I know about Hartz.