My baby Simba ( he is a cat my love) was poisoned by Hartz flea & tick repellient. He had a seizer and was not in very good shape. I was lucky my Vet took good care of him and he has survived. He has heart damage they are not sure of the long term effect. I had to leave him at he Vet and racked up a big bill I couldn’t afford. I am very upset that the products are still on the shelves. I can’t beleive that Hartz has so many bad effects on our pets and they are still on the shelves. WHY?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *