Lack of Visible Toxic Warning Labels

I noticed Hives,bumps, skin irritations on us(owners) and on our 1 yr old Loving dog. We are now affected due to the Lack of Visible Toxic WARNING Labels!!Active Ingedient for this Harmful Product is an illegal LawnPesticide. Our dog is still having the symptoms that are listed on EPA’s website.How many pets will have to suffer before the government puts a stop to harmful pet care products being sold in our stores.If you are also suffering to due these pet care products share the word.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *