Siamese Cat

Best pets I ever owned , she waited for me every afternoon when I came home from work. Sat when told to ,walked with me in the woods, slept with me at night against my chest. That all ened when I bathed her in a harts product for fleas. It said it was safe on cats and kittens, but after the bath and rincing her , she licked herself dry as cats do , two hours later she was dead, poisoned the vet said. I was devistated. I cried for almost three weeks, in fact its been over 10 years now and as I write this I have tears in my eyes.
This should never have happened , they should be more careful with their products so people do not lose their beloved pets ,who to some are as special as their children.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *