Petey almost died

Our 4yr old Shitzu had a severe reaction to Hartz flea and tick spray 2wks ago. He chewed himself up and had diarrhea and bloody stools. We took him to an emergency vet and he diagnosed him as having a alergic reaction to Hartz spray, it seems his little body absorbed the toxic spray and almost killed him, he gave him medication to counter the spray and put him on a special diet. He was very sick for days. The day before his one week check up the vet said a cat was brought in nearly dead from the same thing. It sounds like this is very common and something should be done about it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *