Sender’s Name: Charlyn Woodruff
Sender’s Email: tigger2097 at frontiernet dot net
Message: i am writing to let you know that anyone who has a pet who has had a
reaction or died from Hartz products can report it to the FDA by going to
www.FDA.gov, then type in form 1932 A under the search engine and down load to
form to report it, or call 1-301-827-0224 and ask for form 1932a. I have
reported my animals reactions to both the FDA and the EPA, there is power in
numbers, give this information to everyone you can. I hope it helps, I’m working
on the area I live and others can too.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *