I would just like to tell you my story. This past weekend I noticed my new kitten had fleas on her, so I went to the local supermarket and bought “Hartz Flea and Tick Drops” Well I put this on my 14 week old kitten (the box said it was safe for kittens 12 weeks and older) around 4pm and I also put it on my 2 other cats. Then around 8pm my kitten was not looking very good, the usual playful, energetic kitten of mine was just lying on the ground not moving very much. Then I noticed when she would walk she would kick her back feet like there was something on them and she would cry out when we touched her. Then all of a sudden her whole body just started shaking and her eyes were also shaking in her head, so I rushed her to the vet and he said she had been poisoned by the flea medication and it was causing her to have seizures. I was at the 24-hour vet until 2am and had to leave my cat behind so they could give her charcoal and put her on an IV. Then when I get home I notice my other cat kicking his back feet as well, then around 7am he was lying in his cat bed and just jumped out, ran around the floor, and collapsed. So he too was rushed to the vet to be given some charcoal and an IV. All because of a flea medication by the maker of Hartz. They are now on muscle relaxers that I have to give to them 3 times a day and I also have a $320 vet bill. Both cats that had the reaction are now getting back to normal, thank god they are ok! I can’t beleive these people are still selling this product. I have contacted all four of my local news stations and I am going to tell my story to all of Portland!