My name is Brandon Lee and on 9-30-03 I applied Hartz Advanced Care Flea and Tick Drops for Cats to my healthy 3 year old cat. Within 6 hours my cat, Joliet, began having massive seizures and I rushed her to my vet. Upon examination, he stated that she had been poisoned by this product and that he had seen many other cases. For 48 hours my cat seized and my vet was unable to get the seizures under control. After 48 hours the seizures slowly began to subside. My Joliet came home after five days of sheer torture. I am a lucky victim, I suppose, because my cat survived. But this type of thing should not be allowed to happen. Someone must put a stop to this injustice.