on 6/16/03 I used the Hartz Flea and Tick drops on my 1yr old cat. Everything seemed fine the next morning, but around 1:30pm I recieved a call at work from my husband who said my cat was freaking out. So I rush home to find her in convulsions. I immediately take her to the vet thinking she had antifreeze poison. When my vet asked me if I had applied a flea treatment to her, I said yes, I used Hartz. She begins to tell me horror stories about this product. It has only been 2 days, my kitty has survived but still has the occasional tremor. I have to feed her with a small baby bottle to keep her hydrated. Today is her better day by far, but I wonder what the long term effects of this product will be?