Yesterday I applied the Hartz Flea and Tick Drops Plus on my 1 yr old Persian cat. A few hours later her pupils were very dilated and she was having seizures. I called poison control and then rushed her to our ER vet. She stayed overnight and was treated for Phenothrin Toxicosis. She is home and doing better although she is having some trouble walking sometimes. I am shocked after all the info I have read on the web today. If I can do anything to help get this off the market please let me know. I lost my mother 3 months ago and I don’t think I could have handled losing Lily last night too! She has been such a comfort to me. By the way, her vet bill was almost $600. They should do something about that too.